How to unsubscribe in Self care portal?

Saal_Fat_Bil

ISP
Airtel
I have a question. I had activated CNBC Awaaz package for one month just to test it through self care portal. Later for the next month it itslef got reactivated by taking money from my existing credit.I am unable to deactivate it in the portal as the check box is not editable any more.If I have to call the customer service to do it, that is not fair and defeats the whole purpose of self care portal. This is cheating :madness:Please let me know how to do it??? or if I have to call and deactivate, when will they deactivate? they have taken money for this month already.

hello yes through self portal we can activate but we cannot deactivate it only it is possible under cc so u said that already this month also reactivated so u call cc next month before through reactivated again ie; for example if they reactivated this month on 2/1/09 to next month 2/2?09 bcoz (it comes under one moth subscription) so called from Jan 31st or feb 1st and asked for to deactivate on 2/2/09 itself only.If u miss in this case they will activate for next month also so for now u cant do anything u cannot deactivate so wait for the coming date to deactivate it:)

u can deactivate it today but as u have paid for the channel for one month , then wait till the 30days period comes nearer ....

Thanks all for the information. I will call CC and find out from when it will get deactivated, - after one month or on the same day of calling and update this thread later.But I believe, this is really not a good feature in selfcare portal - useless :frown:

Better call nodal officer and explain the situation.I think he is having power to transfer the amount into ur account.Try ur best. shout at him that u havent opted for this month.I think he will help u. Do post us the update after calling the nodal officer.

Yes, it is possible through CC. Once i had problem in activating the wrong package by SD. They have resolved this issue by 1 Month but they have re-paid the amount to my account.

Hi, Just send an e-mail to the nodal officer, i did the same to deactivate the tamil ge addon this month on 09/01/09, before the expiry on 11/1/09...:thumb:

Thanks again for all your feedback.:thumb:Frankly, I do not want the money back in this case... it is a very small amount.My concern was a bigger one in using the selfcare portal.They should have published clearly that 1. if you activate for one month, unless you call CC and deactivate, it will get reactivated for next month from your existing balance.2. It is NOT possible to deactivate package using portal. It needs a call to CC.The above information should have clearly published for transparency in the business. I believe, I am not the only one, every user who intended to activate a package only for one month would have faced the same issue.I'll write to nodal officer about this.

But the minimum hire period of addon pack is 3 Months right?., is the one month activation made available now?Yesterday my Jupiter pack, and Telugu add on pack period got over., but it is not extended by default by detecting the amount from my account. I have a decent balance in my account and it is not changed for any reason!!

Back