How to: updgrade Windows 7 home basic to 7 home premium

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 6,070
ah well... upgrade key might not be easily available in india. your best source would be to locate some friend or relative living in any of these countries.

Jeeeez!!! For the first time in my life I am trying to go Legal, the company doesn't support it.

U can check if the above mentioned retail stores have the Upgrade key or not, contact no. are also being mentioned so u can give a call for query atleast.

I will go to the MS office retail shops in Nehru Place and will try to find a way out.The "Dial a Software service" delivers the software at doorstep don't know if they provide license too gonna mail them rite away.But, still, there are so many people who purchase PC with windows 7 home basic and Microsoft just don't want to make things easier for us people and at the same time they don't want us to steal their products.

You can check with IT friends who work on US projects. I have a VPN into my customer location in US and i get a US IP. Based on that I can usually purchase stuff from the US quite easily. If it is just a key to be purchased, I can maybe get it for you, if you PM me.

Thanks a lot rsatbf for the offer :)
I have found a dealer near my city,

WAU Win HmBsc to HmPrem 7 UPG - 2,590/- + 5% VAT extra.
Delivery within 1 week or depend upon the availability
Payment 100% advance

I just hope it works with Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic 64 bit (English)

I got a 3 pack Home Premium Upgrade edition from Amazon for 150$ and not it is down to 130 if I am not mistaken. Have installed the 64 bit on my desktop and 32 bit on my home laptops.

Back