How to use Reliance Jio on your Samsung Smartphone

Its free,it's prepaid.Yes,you need to install those 4 apps mentioned.The sim can be activated in any phone because I activated it using my G4 plus.

Battery life has decreased after installing jio sim on my s7 edge. In the battery log I see screen on time which uses the battery more than any apps but with airtel 4g I used to get full day with 30 percent left. Can anyone please help me. Is this because of jio lte or jio apps?

Last edited:
^ Now your phone eating more battery after using Jio, this can cause because of following reasons:

01. Jio 4G Signal is week in respect to Airtel's 4G in your location
02. Jio's speed is good & phone consuming more data
03. Jio using 2300 MHz, 1800 Mhz & possibly 850 MHz signal in your circle & your phone continuously trying to get higher frequency signal
04. Jio Apps are battery hogs, try to uninstall them & check the battery consumption.

@abhi5819 thanks for the reply. I have uninstalled jio apps let's see if it makes any difference.

Last edited:
How much time does it took for activation after submitting documents?
15 minutes if you are lucky. As soon as they upload CAF you get 1st message on alternate number and after 15 minutes they can activate the sim once they recieve reply from server.

What reply to they get from the server?My first sim was activated in one hour while the second one has taken a day now.When I ask the store guy he says the server is down.

my dear when they upload CAF their backend team verifies everything documents and after this this revert back their approval.

Back