How to use voot Subscription outside Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter mikrotik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 65,345
I had the same question regarding other bundled subscriptions as well. For example, is it possible to use the Sun Nxt subscription from a non Jio device/network? (No need for simultaneous access)

Upvote 0
You can try logging in to the OTT apps with your JioFiber registered mobile number. I remember reading in some other thread that it works. I am currently on a bronze plan so cannot verify (I have recharged with a silver plan which will get activated on 19th).

And @mikrotik Has Jio upgraded to the Premium Voot on its STB?

Upvote 0
You can try logging in to the OTT apps with your JioFiber registered mobile number. I remember reading in some other thread that it works. I am currently on a bronze plan so cannot verify (I have recharged with a silver plan which will get activated on 19th).

And @mikrotik Has Jio upgraded to the Premium Voot on its STB?
I think the premium content is available on Jio STB

Upvote 0
I don't think it is available for Voot yet. The last time I checked, the Voot app on the STB was the normal Voot (without premium content). They are yet to update it to the latest Voot app.

Upvote 0
Zee5, Disney Hotstar, Jio Cinema and Jio Tv subscription can be used over any device other than Jio STB.
Voot select not available to anyone unless you pay extra for it. Same is the case with Disney Hotstar premium contents.

Upvote 0

Back