how to view bill online

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
hi friends.i want to know how to view bill on line, i live in jaipur.i signed up in bsnl site. after logging in it says please fill your account details. when i filled details, it say your unique ID and phone number doesn't mach. i tried so many times.is anybody from jaipur viewing there bill online.i wanna know the procedure.please reply. thank you

Theres been a lots of thread related to billing and all,Use seacrh function or check the first two three pages,u will get the naswer :D

Check your unique id from your telephone bill{older one}. It is only your consumer number and given on every telephone bill you get. check that on your area duplicate billing site.

i figuredout one more thing.before i have WLL connection, then i changed it to wired land line connection bec of broadband. before also i have the same unique id. i am getting the error that unique ID and phone number doesn't match.do you think it suppose to change with phone. i tried to give my WLL number with unique ID and BINGO! i got it. i got message that you san able to view bill after 24 hours.i am wondering will it work bec i have given old number.what do you think

Thats amazing, they still have not updated your account. Lets see if that works for you.Error and Trial method some time works. Haaa!!!! :whistle:

Back