How to watch New Tamil channels???

• Thread starter Thread starter coolbal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 6,197
But in other forum one member told that they r planning to introduce a seperate add on called as Tamil music which cost Rs.15.They r planning to add Raj music(by replacing Jaya Max) in it.Even that member mentioned that Tamilan tv is gonna replace Win tv.:wall::wall::wall::wall:

But in other forum one member told that they r planning to introduce a seperate add on called as Tamil music which cost Rs.15.They r planning to add Raj music(by replacing Jaya Max) in it.Even that member mentioned that Tamilan tv is gonna replace Win tv.:wall::wall::wall::wall:

He may or may not be correct. All can hit the wall if his information comes true. Why need to worry even before anything happend? Sun dth people will be anyway watching this forum just like other dth people. Lets hope they take note of these threads.

I think it will be free for Tamil viewers. If not then what is the use of Marans meeting MK and MKA?

Well said Vadivelu.

No , Jaya tv has good video and sound clarity . ...
OT:
Any idea why Kevin is banned? For how long? I am exprienced in getting banned but still I am not able to find why he was banned.

Well said Vadivelu.

Thanks Jamal.

he asked me to ban him. did not give me any reason for that.

Life time ban? :(

if he wants to come back he can contact me directly. it's not like i have banned him for some reason.

Back