How trustworthy is DEGOO cloud storage

i would only say this. services like these make big promises but they shut down eventually. no business model can sustain free service for long.

I guess Play store is featuring this app prominently & hence this has come up. I am someone who doesnt use much cloud storage, so for me Google Drive+OneDrive should be enough. In fact, I remember I have 50 GB in Box which I got when I bought playbook.

the point i was trying to make was simple. if you are looking for a company that would last more than a few years, these services are not an option at all. stick to the big three. drive, onedrive and Dropbox. these companies are only good for short term storage because they would either kill their free plans or just shut down. there have been way too many cloud companies to arrive in the past couple of years. bitcasa, copy, and many more... it is just not feasible to stay afloat no matter how good your technology is.

Mega is also not bad though, sometimes I store torrents which will loose seeds over time. And 50gb is enough and if you need more you can always create 2 accounts.

Looks like this company is still around.

Back