• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,290

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
During the Limited Warranty Period, HP will, at its discretion, repair or replace any defective component. All component parts or hardware products removed under this Limited Warranty become the property of HP. In the unlikely event that your HP Hardware Product has recurring failures, HP, at its sole discretion, may elect to provide you with (a) a replacement unit of HP’s choosing that is the same or equivalent to your HP Hardware Product in performance or (b) to give you a refund of your purchase price or lease payments (less interest) instead of a replacement. This is your exclusive remedy for defective products. THIS IS THE PART I AM INTERESTED IN , I HAVE MY LAPTOP HEATING AND MOTHER BOARD CHANGED ONCE AND NOW NEW MOTHERBOARD HAVING HEATING AS WELL AS FLICKERING DISPLAY PROBLEM ON BATTERY MODE , MY 1 YEAR WARRANTY IS LEFT FOR 20 DAYS AND THEN MY 2 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY STARTS I THINK THEY SHOULD GIVE ME A NEW ONE , HAVE ANYBODY GOT A NEW ONE IN REPLACEMENT OR MAY BE SHOULD I GO TO CONSUMER FORUM TO GET IT REPLACED COS I M SICK OF NOT HAVING MY PALTOP WITH ME FOR LAST 10 DAYS PLS ADVISE YAAR :(

ANYBODY??:confused: NOBODY??:ishock:

You will not get a new laptop, they will fix the unit under the warranty and repair it. In case the unit is repaired 3 times for a similar issue. They will replace the unit with a refurbished one and the original warranty will continue on this unit be it the 1 year warranty or the extended warranty. Also consumables like battery and Ac adapter are not covered under extended warranty.

Bro but how are u sure about replacement being refurbished ?? Has it happned to u or your friend?? Cos there warranty information doesnt states that replacement may be refurbished , replaced parts may or may not be used one as they have right to use new or used but working parts.........

if a model is old and well discontinued, you are likely to get a refurbished one anyways. of course, the company is not 'bound' to deliver a new product as a replacement unless it was sold fairly recently.

I know because i have been using HP machines from last 7 years , so aware of thier policy and procedures.

Back