HTC Touch support in India..

• Thread starter Thread starter ashrus249
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 18,442

ashrus249

ISP
Airtel
Hi All, I am aware that Airtel has launched HTC touch in India for Rs.19990/- (with 2 yrs. locking period, 1yr. HTC warranty) I am currently in Hong Kong for a business trip and my friend here through his contact in HTC is getting me this HTC touch for about 15000 Rs. problem is its warranty is only valid in Hong Kong (1 yr.) . My question : a) Is there HTC service centers in India ?b) Will this warranty be honored by them ? c) Any one's good or bad experience with HTC touch ? specially any drawbacks, also is it Multitouch enabled (like iPhone). Any comments or repsone to the above will be highly appreciated.Thanks,Ashish

damn. trai needs to do something about this new locked phones to service funda in the indian market.we do not need to pick up the bad things from the US mobile phone market.

yeah.. I know but the trend is not only in US .. I have seen it in Germany, france (where I took Vodafone contract) and populare here in HKG, Thailand & Singapore too .... all these places I had difficulty finding a connection. But dude ay idea about the HTC support in India ? All the reviews over the net look quiet good and feature wise also good value for money...

The features are all very good and it will work in india , but i dont think it will be covered under under warranty

not sure abt the warranty part. htc is a reliable company. they are the largest contract manufacturer of smartphones in the world. most of the established companies get their windows mobile based mobile phones made from them.

but if they have tied up with airtel then maybe after service support for HTC touch will be provided by airtel ?

Since Airtel is providing HTC so definately service centre must be here ........... though i doubt as unlike laptops cellphone doesn't come under international warranty.

Back