Huawei 3G data cards at cheapest rates - Buy directly from importer

• Thread starter Thread starter keshavhl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 25,139

keshavhl

ISP
Airtel
Most of the people whom I have met online wonder about the unavailability of Huawei 3g modems in general markets and where ever they get, they get it at high prices due to shortage of data cards in Market.We can help you buy Huawei 3G data cards at competitive prices because we are the importers of Huawei 3G data cards in India. So we can offer you data cards at much better prices than ebay, market or any other online source. If you are looking for a deal, then either send me a mail at keshavhl at gmail.com or just PM me. I can not write down my number here to avoid spam. Currently we have the following modems in our stock Huawei e156, Huawei e1750, Huawei e1752, Huawei UMG 1831, e173, e153All the Best

It would be really wonderful if you could post approx price. If prices are really low then people will definitely contact you.

^^I dont think iwebleaf modem will be in market anytime soon as according to the founders:they dont have any funds and are waiting for govt. support etc etc.. so there is a very low probability of the launch of iwebleaf modem.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Most of the people whom I have met online wonder about the unavailability of Huawei 3g modems in general markets and where ever they get, they get it at high prices due to shortage of data cards in Market.

We can help you buy Huawei 3G data cards at competitive prices because we are the importers of Huawei 3G data cards in India. So we can offer you data cards at much better prices than ebay, market or any other online source.

If you are looking for a deal, then either send me a mail at keshavhl at gmail.com or just PM me. I can not write down my number here to avoid spam.

Currently we have the following modems in our stock

Huawei e156, Huawei e1750, Huawei e1752, Huawei UMG 1831, e173, e153

All the Best

Kindly write down the prices of all the above mentioned models.

I am waiting for iWEBLEAF at just Rs.1300/- :D :D

founders got supports and will be market soon. packaging process and final testing are going on.

please tell me the wholesale rates for 3g data card modem. iam interested.please send to my email id is [email protected]

we dont want ur number as we can order by just PM, but you should mention ur prices openely on the forum

Most of the people whom I have met online wonder about the unavailability of Huawei 3g modems in general markets and where ever they get, they get it at high prices due to shortage of data cards in Market.

We can help you buy Huawei 3G data cards at competitive prices because we are the importers of Huawei 3G data cards in India. So we can offer you data cards at much better prices than ebay, market or any other online source.

Hey please let us know prices..How can we order

If you are looking for a deal, then either send me a mail at keshavhl at gmail.com or just PM me. I can not write down my number here to avoid spam.

Currently we have the following modems in our stock

Huawei e156, Huawei e1750, Huawei e1752, Huawei UMG 1831, e173, e153

All the Best

Dear Keshav, Please be serious and let us know your offer price of the data cards. Merely Cheapest rates are confusing. This way you will really get the real buyers and good word-of-mouth-from-users. I hope you understand my point. All the best

Yesterday I mailed him & got a reply that products are out of stock. We need a proper post by him in dealer section with rates/quotes to even seriously consider.

Back