Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Check Huawei Honor 3C Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

Huawei's Honor brand challenges Xiaomi with 3X and 3C low-cost phones

The "C" in Honor 3C probably stands for "cheaper," as evidenced by its specs. This Android 4.2 device features a quad-core 1.3GHz MT6582 SoC, along with a 5-inch 720p LTPS panel, a 2,300mAh battery, a Sony 8-megapixel f/2.0 main camera, a familiar 5-megapixel front imager, dual-SIM slots (WCDMA + GSM or TD-SCDMA + GSM), 8GB storage and microSD expansion. Like the 3X, this model also comes with dual-mic noise cancellation. The damage is only CN¥798 (about $130) for the 1GB RAM model, or CN¥998 ($160) for the 2GB RAM flavor, both of which are eating into the shanzhai price range. China-based folks can pre-order the 3C from online retailer JD.com or Huawei's own Vmall.com as early as tomorrow, and naturally, we'll be keeping an eye out for its international availability.

I'm looking for a new smartphone as i just bricked my old cellphone samsung Galaxy 2. Recycled the phone and gave all my oem batteris and an mpj extended battery to a friend so now I in need of a new phone. Because of my budget I plan to have a china cellphone because i think it has lower price with high performace. Thinking of Huawei hornor 3c...Anyone share real world experiences of this phone please? Whether better than my old s2 in performace? Million thank

Back