Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Huawei Honor 6 Plus Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

Huawei's dual-lens phone lets you get artsy, shoot in the dark

Despite stuffing three 8-megapixel cameras into the phone, Huawei didn't make much compromise elsewhere. At least that's the case on paper, anyway. The metallic device comes with a vibrant 5.5-inch 1080p JDI negative LCD, Huawei's own Kirin 925 octa-core chipset, a low-power I3 coprocessor (for fitness tracking), 3GB of RAM, up to 32GB of internal storage, a 3,600mAH battery, NFC, TD/FDD-LTE Cat 6 connectivity and dual-SIM slots -- one of which doubles as a microSD tray, supporting up to 128GB of expansion. Like its recent sibling devices, the Honor 6 Plus has an infrared transmitter to let you control your TV, Hi-Fi system and air conditioner. Just to give its competitor a quick jab, Huawei pointed out that its latest phone is lighter, runs cooler, has less bezel space and yet has more battery juice than Apple's similarly-named iPhone 6 Plus.

BEykeJ4.jpg

It is using KitKat from what I am reading but the nav icons are from Lollipop. I guess easy way to fool the users.

Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB
8 MP Secondary Camera
Wi-Fi Enabled
1.8 GHz + 1.3 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 925 Cortex-A15 + Cortex-A7 Octa Core Processor
Full HD Recording
Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS
8 MP + 8 MP Primary Camera
5.5-inch TFT Touchscreen

Back