Hutch Prepaid Phone Spam SMS on Call Disconnection?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 12,935
The website thing is convenient but in my experience they don't really respond to it... you are better off calling customer support.

hutch is degressing day by day. In Mumbai now they've started a new "natak". For prepaid subscribers, the h2h @ 30p offer has been changed. Now we dont get 100 mins free with the rental. Now we pay the rental and all h2h calls are charged @ 30p :( That has become a costly affair! And on top of it, we're supposed to recharge with an amount equivalent to the rental amount each month to keep the offer going which wasn't the case previously...!

i posted abt that [thread]13206[/thread] but looks like no1 noticed. heheam thinking abt MTNL trump lifetime. costs 1008Rs - 600+Rs talktime - rates cheaper than normal HUTCH.and works amazing. my 2 cuz use it and has coverage almost in any corner of India.and even if something goes wrong, u just lose 400Rs.

hmm...hutch is a big rip off. In bombay it sucks big time now. Remember i'm an old customer of hutch and haven't generally criticized them. But lately they've been ticking me off.

and even if something goes wrong, u just lose 400Rs.

Just make aure that MTNL has good network in your area. I used MTNL's SIM in past. It had great network in the are where I live. But its network in and around my office was bad.

yes my cuz has it, sis has it, infact in my office hutch catches 1-2 signal and dolphin full 6 bars. we went to rajasthan once and most of places dolphin worked but hutch or airtel worked only at fewmy cuz does marketing so he almost goes to every corner of mumbai and never faced much problem from last 5-6yrs.

Yup dolphin network has improved tremendously. Roaming on BSNL is also awesome :)

we shud also have MSP (mobile service provider) column for profile just for info.

well... anyone who is on the forum WOULD have a ISP. but not all would have a mobile connection.so that means i cant make it compulsory. and if i dont make it compulsory most people would not fill it.

Back