I am able to use BSNL 3G without any migration!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Nuxer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,933

Nuxer

liNUX+usER
ISP
Asianet FTTH
Friends, I am able to use BSNL 3G without any migration (even sms for conversion is not needed). When I enter to 3G coverage area my Nokia 5230 using 3G network without any problem. What is your experiences?

Are you billed for the same?

Friends, I am able to use BSNL 3G without any migration (even sms for conversion is not needed). When I enter to 3G coverage area my Nokia 5230 using 3G network without any problem. What is your experiences?

Buddy, all 2G customers will receive 3G signals if they have selected Dual (or) UMTS mode in Network Selection (even without conversion from 2G to 3G). You will be able to browse too with 3G coverage but speed will be limited.

For 2G SIM, speed will be 128 kbps
For 3G SIM, speed will be 3.6 Mbps

Everything will be charged. Anything different for you apart frm this?

Buddy, all 2G customers will receive 3G signals if they have selected Dual (or) UMTS mode in Network Selection (even without conversion from 2G to 3G). You will be able to browse too with 3G coverage but speed will be limited.

For 2G SIM, speed will be 128 kbps
For 3G SIM, speed will be 3.6 Mbps

Everything will be charged. Anything different for you apart frm this?

Oh! Thanks for the information. Before reading your reply I thought that 3G conversion is needed for using 3G network. Network speed is same as that of the Edge.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Are you billed for the same?

Tariff and speed is same as Edge. But mobile is in UMTS mode.

Back