I am addicted to High Definition ...Sounds crazy right ?

• Thread starter Thread starter netuser123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,934
My 12.5" laptop screen has UHD. I can't go back to a laptop with FHD anymore. Individual pixels on FHD laptop screen are visible without even trying to look for it. The difference between QHD and UHD on a screen this small are a bit more subtle but not invisible.

I guess so... I could notice the difference comparing my old 24 inch FHD monitor with new 27 inch UHD display...

15 inch should also be noticeable...

Do some Jugaad for GSTIN . If you have a close friend who has a shop or something , you can give his address . Doesnt matter I guess or just fluke it like 999 something like that if it takes you to the checkout page

GSTIN can be no fluke, it will immediately show invalid....... but yeah you can copy from any business website.

better talk to some friend who has it. you can save money as it can be shown as a business expense and there is a pretty nice credit in gst iirc.

Dell XPS 15 at Amazon or Flipkart is lower spec. It is non-touch screen, 16GB RAM(2 sticks of 8GB) with Win 10 Home.

Dell website lists 32GB RAM, UHD touch screen with Win 10 Pro. I prefer this config, but Dell says it is a business laptop and checkout needs a company name and GST number. Here I get stuck.

I bought a business AIO from Dell website last year... just open a chat (contact sales rep)... they gave me a temporary GST number to input and they processed the order which got delivered to my home in a few days. Try that?

They will use the ITC themselves for the tax paid.... The GSTIN would be of their allied firm or some friendly dealer.

Last edited:

Back