i don't get modem USB driver CD

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
i got dataone on last thrusday. there is one man comes from bsnl to set up my dataone broadband. he gives UTSTAR300R2U modem, one USB cable, one Ethernet cable, one Splitter, one phone cable. when i ask him about USB Driver CD he said he is out of stock now and i can collect it from local exchange. when i asked about it in exchange they say take driver cd from that person. what should i do.my question is that when in future i disconnect my dataone connection, will they ask about cd also or not bec i am using modem on rental.reply please i appreciate it. thanks:)

Dont worry about the CD. They wont ask u, when u surrender the connection. If u are in need of the USB drivers, post it. I can upload the drivers.

Thank you. so nice of you.i have UTSTARCOM (Model is UT300R2U). on its box it says ADSL 2+. what it means.please post the link.thank you

Click the link given in Post No3. Download and unzip the file to say C:/utstarusbConnect Usb port from modem to USB port of computer. Let windows detect it.Follow procedure and install the drivers from C:/utstarusb. restart computer. ADSL+2 is the system BSNL uses for data transfer . there are other systems also, but what we are interested is , whether we can download movies/music fast !!!

@neodharma
drivers for utstarcom wa3002g4 model of router
Not available anywhere in the web except in utstar.com You have to log in and try the download from their site.
Presume you want to use the USB port. When you have 4 LAN ports you can connect 4computers and also use the wireless link.
Post screenshot of Device Info page, or give the details to search equivalent usb driver/s.

actually the problem arouse for the system of win 98, of mine, for that the poppe client though installed its not recognising the lan presence

Back