I dont have recharge in my Airtel Xstream Fiber but my internet is working what should I do?

Please note that LCO does not operate OLTs. Airtel official engineers are assigned to handle OLTs. Also, LCO is only responsible for cables throughout the city. Airtel uses LCO's network to provide internet thats it.

Okay seems like airtel has patched this bug. Doesn't work for me. Anyone else can confirm if it still work or same for y'all?

From what I was told by Airtel support is if/when you dont recharge your prepaid account it shifts to monthly billing ie post paid automatically...at least in non LCO cities. If that bug has been fixed for LCO then I guess no more free rides.

How are they allowed to just shift customers to postpaid without any consent? Classic Airtel's backhanded tactics for its greed at its best.

They've done that to me in the past ie shifted to postpaid...and yes they are getting greedier by the month. If you're an Airtel mobile/BB subscriber keep an eye on the bills for any erroneous extras/services that you don't use. My bill for Oct is still in dispute.

Paying advance rental for a discount on a plan doesn't mean you are on prepaid.
CAF you signed is for postpaid then only they can bill you. Prepaid form is altogether different.

No idea if the forms are different because I had paid for 3 months in advance as I always do...even when they gave me a fibre connection and shifted me from my old Airtel VDSL. Regardless, I was automatically shifted to postpaid last year and the CS also confirmed a few months back that if you do not charge your prepaid in time you're moved into postpaid. Your experience may vary in your city but what I share is factual and my experience. Better to be wary of Airtel's tricks...they're not really trustworthy and out to make money in any which way they can.

The representatives use whatever terminologies they want. But it has always been Advance Rental Plan. So technically the plan is postpaid, for which you are paying in adavance in exchange for some discounts

Back