• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,610

A.Pradeep

Madurai kaaran
ISP
Airtel 512 kbps Unlimited Broadband
Hi gUYS:D

Sundirect HD People came just now and they have fixed that hd stb.Right now i am watching it.They will take it only tomm.Two Hd Channels are coming.One is NGC HD,and another is a Telegu and Tamil Song mixed Hd Channel.

----------

The Picture Quality is very nice.But Sundirect Logo is coming in the middle of the screen.But not like the logo they are using on suntv channel.This logo which is placed at the centre of the picture is very small.NGC HD Chanenl is damn neat in picture quality.Really Very Nice,but only problem is with the Price..Other than the Price,everything is superb.Discovery HD is coming very soon,and they told that they are going to add Espn HD next to DiscoveryHD.

Atlast some channel for people with HD tv :thumbsup: Enjoy all the best :)

Good to hear That you were using HD Service, But first this is very costly for a common man.Second What king of Sun direct logo on the middle of the screen , didn't it annoying seeing sun direct logo in the middle of the screen.?

hey saurabh,its very very small logo,and its a water mark logo,its hard to find it.If we note that carefully then it will be visible to you.

yep i too saw it really irritates me but wat to do :isorry:

Back