I got Tata Sky!

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,522
Thanx for sharing the breaking news :thumbsup:, you did what you thought was good for your TV viewing.

In recent times we have seen lots of breaking news in this forum more than what we see AAJ TAK or INDIA TV :hysterical:

Updated breaking news: I just had a cup of tea in office, thinking of leaving early today so I can relax at home and watch MY NEW Tata Sky :yahoo:

You should have opened another thread for this Updated breaking news. Members might miss this news which is hidden with other posts.

I wanted to report this breaking news, exclusively on IBF! With extra dollop of smileys...

I got Tata Sky about a week ago! Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Got it because my cable walla moved STAR Sports to some other location which is very grainy and distorted so could barely watch the Formula 1 race.

Order to delivery to installation was very smooth and they were very efficient, now I hope I dont face any customer support hassles from them.

Now thinking of getting a second connection, or waiting a few months to see if/how Reliance Big TV turns out...

Now I can watch great "new" channels like Sony PIX, BBC Entertainment, Discovery Travel and Living (I only watch English channels coz I am ELITE).

Of course, the other channels are crystal clear on my 21 inch TV...

Here's an extra scoop to add to this Breaking News: I like the music that plays when you open one of the configuration screens on Tata Sky!

Great job vishal,
I like the way u write, Its really good, a mix of humor makes it fun to read..
Ur post makes me think if ur post is genuine, Whatever mate, welcome to this part of the forum..

BTW: U have a blog or something that i can read.. I'm sure u do :thumbsup:

Funny thread this. Vishal had to dump his cable for TS to watch F1 and i may have to dump TS for BIG TV in September if they fail to get Zee sports back. Football is an integral part of my life and i won't accept any compromises when it comes to the UEFA Champion's League. It's the Holy Grail for me.

P.S Fanatic Arsenal Supporter !!! :D

BREAKING NEWS: I am also a supporter :thumbsup:

breaking news: my saxy blaug is at lahsiv.net/blog , but i dont write much...

Back