I need a new internet connection.

• Thread starter Thread starter Zacte
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,716
ISP
TTN
Hello all,
I'm in dire need of a new internet connection.
I live in Bangalore, the Jayamahal region, and for the last while I've been using BSNL. I currently live with a relative for whatever reason, and BSNL SUCKS.
It keeps crashing when 2 people are using it. 1.5MbPS for 6 gb plan, then unlimited at 512Kbps, I'm lucky if I even get 50 Kbps download speed. It's horrible and driving me mad. I need a new internet connection, and since this isn't my house I can't test a net. I need a good new one. I can't pay more than what I currently am paying, that's the rule I was given. That's 850/month. I'd like at least 2 Mbps unlimited.
I was looking at Deltanet (I'm not sure but is BBNL the same as deltanet?) and ACT, or maybe Tikona, anyone know any other good connection?
Deltanet looks amazing, too amazing, BBNL is offering a 30Gb FUP at the price range which is okay, Tikona looks good but I've never heard of it. ACT has some WiFi on demand, does that mean I have to pay for a Static IP? Cuz then I can't get it. Please help, I have exams soon and I need an internet connection.

Update: ACT looks a bit expensive, and Deltanet, Spectranet, BBNL, Docomo and TTN don't provide connectivity in my area. Currently looking at Hathway and Tikona.

Last edited:

Back