I think we need a another MOD

• Thread starter Thread starter rajm11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,951
R

rajm11

with all things going on like cst's clone s showing up and literring thread, people biccering and posting cross threads and what not. I think we need another active mod and starigten this shit out. It will also help with less clutter. Please consider this admin.

we need mod so members like cst don't spam, not sure about sach, as he seems offline.

we need mod so members like cst don't spam, not sure about sach, as he seems offline.
I say this last time.. he was the spammer, not me.

I am not sure how many noticed but we do have a new supermod - sukhdeep who was doing the cleanup act today....

I am not sure how many noticed but we do have a new supermod - sukhdeep who was doing the cleanup act today....

How did u know?

Just go visit Forum leaders link - sukhdeep is a new name I see & I have seen that page earlier without that person being there. And I saw sukhdeep online when the spam posts were being removed.... Just did a 2+2 = 4

i guess now admin need to look for ip details of all new spamming ip .. i think it is the same kid who is doing all the stuff ..its easy to guess as his target is same as hayai ..

cant depend upon Ip method, as we havea public pool to choose IP. It wont be effective. only thing to containment is actively watching the posts, like devx ( is that right ?)said may be admin could see the post before it is being posted and then drop it on current thread, It will take time and manual intervention but that is one of the method. besides this site dosent log the IP's of people if you read the privacy thingy.and honestly looking at the posts and method employed I dont think it was that one Kiddo! I am thinking someone clever enough. I have my doubts.

cant depend upon Ip method, as we havea public pool to choose IP. It wont be effective. only thing to containment is actively watching the posts, like devx ( is that right ?)said may be admin could see the post before it is being posted and then drop it on current thread, It will take time and manual intervention but that is one of the method. besides this site dosent log the IP's of people if you read the privacy thingy.
and honestly looking at the posts and method employed I dont think it was that one Kiddo! I am thinking someone clever enough. I have my doubts.

That fake cst framed me into this. And I can prove it if you want. Tons of evidence.
Fair enough admin has banned both cst1992 and "cst 1992"

Back