I want to buy Headphone

Soundcore by Anker Life Q10

Bought these during a recent sale for 2k. I think they are quite nice.

TBH. I am not an audiophile. I haven't done one Zoom or Meet meeting since the pandemic started. I just got it for TV shows where subtitles are not available so I use these headphones to hear the dialogues clearly. And they seem to work great. I have listened to Spotify music as well and it was quite nice. I cannot say how they compare to comparable models in this price segment. But they seemed like a great purchase for me. Has solid battery life. Charges on USB-C. Can be used with an Aux cable as well if you don't like/need wireless. Looks quite nice as well. Posted this here as an option. Not really as a recommendation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
weight is fine. fitting is also sort of fine. i guess i have a large head lol. they do cover my ears fully unlike the Sennheiser HD203 I was using earlier. but after a while, they sort of feel weird on my head but i imagine that's largely because i am not used to keeping headphones on for longer periods of time. they are definitely nicer than HD203 which had great reviews when i purchased it. reviews on flipkart are mostly positive and there are a lot of reviews so it was an easy purchase for me. also read the updated post above.

Upvote 0
both are subjective questions. it feels fine initially but after an hour or so, i do have to take a break but as i said above, i am not used to wearing headphones (or earphones) for longer period of time so it's likely due to that.

as for mic quality. i have only done a few voice calls over telegram where quality is already very dicey. it worked fine for the purpose. but again, very subjective question.

Upvote 0

Back