I wish to take Airtel to Court (Extortion calls, Threat Calls and so on) #airtelsucks

credit card agents do not really care as long as they get their commissions. :)

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

and well. agents are there to harass like the OP here.

i remember axis bank guys. they used to call in daily on my home number for recovery of some other funds related to the same guy. i actually had to get the phone number changed to get that sorted out coz dad used to get furious on receiving such calls. crap language et all... no matter how many times you clarify that the person they are asking about no longer resides on this address.

I was shocked to know this....after inquiring a bit...
It came to my notice that they shifted my connection to "Some PG boys living in a rented flat near my office":O

Havent we Missed this thing over here!
How mean how the **** can they relocate to a wrong address they need a address proof of the new location b4 transfer(atleast they demanded 1 from me) . Dude seriously u can **** them up big time for this U hv points like
"What if the connection would hv been used for criminal activities"
And as per rules a address proof is compulsory before proving connection at new place so again their at fault if they dint ask u for 1

Called their Nodal Officer and Other concerned People in Airtel, no one answered or all phones were busy...
Sent all details with call records(numbers and timings).....
Now their response if awaited....next move will depend on that....
Good. You might also wanna Email [email protected] and [email protected]
Ultimately, if all options fail, Email these people:
[email protected] (Sunil Mittal, Chairman)
[email protected]
[email protected] (CEO, Bharti Airtel)

You might wanna mail them if you're interested in settling this out-of-court. But I suggest otherwise. I suggest you go by the legal way. Consult with you lawyer and discuss your options. If you have sufficient proof, you have nothing to worry of. I have seen several such cases myself that's why I'm saying. If everything you have said in this thread is indeed 100% true, you're already on the winning side. Don't hesitate to contact the media either.

Havent we Missed this thing over here!
How mean how the **** can they relocate to a wrong address they need a address proof of the new location b4 transfer(atleast they demanded 1 from me) . Dude seriously u can **** them up big time for this U hv points like
"What if the connection would hv been used for criminal activities"
And as per rules a address proof is compulsory before proving connection at new place so again their at fault if they dint ask u for 1
Ya, even I'm wondering about this one. I mean they do ask for some new address proof, don't they? This is ridiculous.

Wow, I still can't believe Airtel has finally come down to harassing people and their innocent relatives. I've heard of Reliance ADAG (Broadband) harassing people but never heard of Airtel doing the same.

In some of the calls they made to my contacts, they even asked 5 year old kids to ask me to pay the bill....and threatened the kid that your uncle will be arrested soon...
The calls have still not stopped, till now 150+ calls in a day.....
They threatened a 5 year old? I'm speechless. :|

why dont u just file a police case.. police can then trace the origin of call. and u will also get an official proof of harassment.

They threatened a 5 year old? I'm speechless. :|

Well this is new policy of Airtel....
I think they kinda think people will get scared and embarrassed and make payments

I faced similar issue with airtel mobile!

Thanks for all your responses guys....

Let me tell you some exchange of words that happened on the phone

Airtel: Hello is this Mr. Aman
Me: Yes
Airtel: Sir aapka ye mobile phone vodafone ka post paid number hai"
Me: Thats none of your business.
Airtel: Sir aapki airtel ka bill bharne ki aukaat nahi hai, aapne post paid kyon liya hai?"
Me: Go on
Airtel: Abe sun aaj ke baad aukaat mai ho tabhi connection liyo
Hung up.....

This was a girl from Airtel's Customer Support....

I have already made emails to [email protected] and [email protected]

But no response yet.

Also mailed to [email protected] today....

Lets see if they reply back...

From this call it is evident they Even checked my Mobile Bill details, A complete Breach of privacy...
My Mobile no is of Vodafone and is none of their business.....

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

And remember all this with a 5 year old customer....

Strange . Why would they spend so much resources trying to get a single bill settled ? How much is the amount .

can you post the number from where you got the call?
0172-4675614
0172-4675611
0172-4675613
and other numbers in same series

Strange . Why would they spend so much resources trying to get a single bill settled ? How much is the amount .

Rs.1200

Back