• Views Views 982

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://goo.gl/RJiuV7
Why 9”? - 7” Tablets have been the most popular screen size selling in the market. However, all those using it wish that the screen was bigger to get the best use of the tablet and make it more useful for everyone whether doing work or watching movies or playing games or even browsing the net. Common Screen sizes available bigger than 7” are 9.7” and 10.1”. However these size screen cost are much higher as compared to 7”. 9” screen is introduced in between to offer very high value to the user at much more affordable cost. i9018 iBall Slide is being introduced for below Rs 10000 mark which is a very good and appealing offering for a 9” tablet in this high USD to rupee scenario. Apart from being the 1st Dual core processor based Tablet in 9” Screen size, it also happens to be with HD screen (1024x600) to give sharper and clearer picture on the Big screen and Mali 400 GPU is bound to give superb graphic processing to give seamless and smooth video, gaming and graphics. This means that the Slide i9018’s 1GB RAM internal memoryand 8GB big built in flash would have a fast, efficient processor to work with, and with the microSD slot expandable up to 32 GB, there’s no looking back for app lovers.
Rs. 9990

Dual Core 1GHz Processor
1GB DDR3 RAM
22.66 cm (9”) HD Display
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Dual Camera 2MP Rear Camera
HDMI out for connecting to TV and Projectors
3G on USB Dongle*
9-inch display with a 1024x600 pixels resolution
1GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor
1GB RAM
8GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
2-megapixel rear camera
VGA front camera
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean

HD has to be the most abused buzz word in the tech industry. how the fuck is 1024*600 HD?

Back