Idea Lifetime 495 - Where's the catch?

infernalproteus

The Goan
ISP
BSNL 512
Last year I was lucky to get a 1 year validity recharge and have been spending much less on my mobile since. It expired yesterday and I've been thinking about the 495 scheme.

The call center person told me that there are no differences in the rates at all, especially since all rates have been increased since the 3rd of August. Even if lifetime is just five years, I have no issues with that vs. paying 375 each month and getting talktime worth 200.

I know people who paid 995 were screwed in one way or another, but this plan seems kosher.

Anybody using it already? Thoughts?
Brian.

i get a new prepaid connection every six months on hutch. i get six months validity and full talktime on recharges. works fine for me.i know its offtopic anyways. :D

OT again:i dont get new connection but i still get 6 month or 1 yr validity with full recharge.luckily there always has been some scheme going on everytime my validity is abt to expire :p

well i think i can get a bigger validity if i pay for amounts higher than 2000 bucks. i dont use the hutch connection much so that is not very lucrative for me.but the current number i have on hutch is something i like. so i just might continue to keep it after the completion of six months.i guess brian would be furious by now ;)

i guess brian would be furious by now ;)

Well, I'm not; but my GF is! I have been privately unreachable for the past 2 days... I must get one today.

Last year I paid 1000 for validity of 1 year with 500 talktime; offer on for the Ganesh festival which is pretty big here...Why isn't it at the same time every year :(

for 996/- i got 996 I-I minutes, 996 local gsm sms, 200/- talktime and also a 2year validity :D

Why would people who paid 995 for lifetime be screwed? Other than the extra 500 bucks they paid back then..

Back