• Thread starter Thread starter deva.cse03
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,563

deva.cse03

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
i manually added the mosaic channels in sundirect.... 4 mosaic channels tamil - suntv, ktv, sun music, vijay tv, sun news , kalignar tv, jaya, and jaya plus Movies - star moves, hbo, zee studio, world movies, bindass and 3 zee hindi movie channels kinds- chutti, pogo,cn,disney,jitex and other channels sports- ten sports, zee sports, info channel, etv channels, channel V As there is no OPEN TV software im not able to navigate to channels ..i can see 8 channels in one screen and audio of first channel.....

i manually added the mosaic channels in sundirect....

4 mosaic channels

tamil - suntv, ktv, sun music, vijay tv, sun news , kalignar tv, jaya, and jaya plus

Movies - star moves, hbo, zee studio, world movies, bindass and 3 zee hindi movie channels

kinds- chutti, pogo,cn,disney,jitex and other channels

sports- ten sports, zee sports, info channel, etv channels, channel V

As there is no OPEN TV software im not able to navigate to channels ..i can see 8 channels in one screen and audio of first channel.....

Hi
Please explain how you got mosaic. I didn't get anything except 1280 channel and E34 currently scrambled
babu

:huh: Really u getting Mosic channels or U telling lie ... How U able to get .. I not able to get it . :huh:

Tell me the steps to get the mosaic channels.SunDirect Logo is coming in middle of the screen.:madness::@

go to manual scan and select the transponder and select maual VID,AID and enter the vid,aid and pid...for details of these see satcodx.com...... u wil get new user channel..

here is pic of tamil mosaic........my mobile camera pic thatswhy pic not clear...

movie mosaic...

Tell me the steps to get the mosaic channels.SunDirect Logo is coming in middle of the screen.:madness::@
Hi,
press menu and go to installation
navigate down to manual scan and press OK
it asks for pass word enter 0 0 0 0 on the remote
Manual scan window opens and go down for
frequency and then press Right horizontal big key
of remote and then press down button and select the
required frequncy
example: 11645
go down to pID search and then press horizontal big key
and auto pid window appears then go down to manual deck
and go to
Video PID and press 56 in the remote
Audio PID and press 88 in the remote
pcr PID and press56in the remote
press OK exit and wait. It takes some times to get Mossaic.
If you get any trouble shut down the STB switch on . Sometimes you have to
remove smart card and reinsert. Donot forget to switch off the STB while removing
the smart card.
babu.

Hi,
Pradeep, I for got .you have to go to this site for the transponder details:
INSAT 4B, NSS 6 - India (95.0E) Last Chart Update: 2008-08-25, 02:51

and findout the required info about frequencies and v-ipd, a-ipd, pcr ipd.
OK.
babu

i got the mosaic for tamil and kids. i cannot able to get the mosaic for sports. so please give me the detailed strps to get that.mr.deva.cse03

Back