Indefinite call wait time on Toll free number

• Thread starter Thread starter bgltv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,327
ISP
Tata Plug2Surf
Hi Guys,If you want to talk to the CC by dialing Toll free, no clue how long we have to wait. It is taking much time to speak to the CC executive. Moreover after getting connected, the response we get is useless. CC do not provide any sufficient information.Tired of waiting to speak to CC, then try the Toll number. You will get connected to CC in max 10 Min's.I do not feel waiting for a long time in Toll free to listen the foolish response from CC is worth. Instead the stupid response can be heard on 5 to 10 min by calling to Toll number.

Hi Guys,

If you want to talk to the CC by dialing Toll free, no clue how long we have to wait. It is taking much time to speak to the CC executive. Moreover after getting connected, the response we get is useless. CC do not provide any sufficient information.

Tired of waiting to speak to CC, then try the Toll number. You will get connected to CC in max 10 Min's.

I do not feel waiting for a long time in Toll free to listen the foolish response from CC is worth. Instead the stupid response can be heard on 5 to 10 min by calling to Toll number.

IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SPEAK A CC IN BIG TV. I HAVE THE SAME EXEPERIENCE LAST FEW DAYS BACK THEY HOLD FOR 17 MINUTES AND THEY I DISCONNECTED THE CALL. THEY HAVE TO ACT QUICKLY ON THIS. TOLL FREE IS GETTING BUSY ALWAYS.:cool2:

Back