• Thread starter Thread starter dishtv_info
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,275

dishtv_info

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
Hi Guys, What Happens To India Vs Southafrica Test Cricket Match That Is Going To Start On 26 March !!!!! Will It Be Telecasted On Dd National .... Since Neo Has The Telecast Right And Its Already On The Schedule List.. Now My Question Is "will Dd Telecast The Match" Since It Has An Agreement "saying That It Will Telecast All The Matched Played In India" SINCE THESE DISHTV "DOES NOT HAVE NEO SPORTS" "SHANTUSTH THAT STUPID SLOGAN" Now Their Agreement Is Expired For The Year 2008 ? What Is Ur Opinion About This

Boy what ever international matches which are played in India whether its TEST cricket or ODI matches it will be telecasted in DD if India is participating:thumbsup:. So dont worry if neo sports is not coming to you, you will be able to see the matches in DD:thumbsup:.

Yes it will be telecasted in DD but wat abt commentary?English or Hindi?If it is hindi then that's all,south people will not understand .

i don knw y south indian people don knw hindi,i thnk every indian should knw hindi as it is our national language.

Boy what ever international matches which are played in India whether its TEST cricket or ODI matches it will be telecasted in DD if India is participating:thumbsup:. So dont worry if neo sports is not coming to you, you will be able to see the matches in DD:thumbsup:.

I think only highlights will be shown on DD NAtional for test matches played in India...

no..test matches in India will be shown DD. Only highlights will be shown for test matches outside India, on DD

^Oh okie.. thanks for correcting me...But unfortunately Dish TV viewers might not get to watch the India Tour of Bangladesh (Test Matches)

^

Oh okie.. thanks for correcting me...

But unfortunately Dish TV viewers might not get to watch the India Tour of Bangladesh (Test Matches)

If they have good speed internet connection they can watch it online.

Back