• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 794
  • Views Views 101,744

ItsMe

Its Me only.
ISP
ADL
Dish TV in talks with Indian Railways for DTH services

Essel Group promoted Dish TV on Wednesday said it is looking for a tie up with the Indian Railways to implement DTH services in trains, which will enable travelers to watch Live TV while on the move.

"We are in talks with the Indian Railways for installing our DTH services in trains. We have made a presentation to them... we soon expect to formalise the deal," Dish TV Head -- Mobile DTH -- Samir Juneja told media.
read more
Dish TV in talks with Indian Railways for DTH services- Media-Media / Entertainment -News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Ok, that's really cool and good news, after dishtv in flights and cars or suv's ,n now they are all ready for indian railways. its really a good exp of seeing live tv while you are travelling as i have experienced it inwhile travelling to kingfisher airlines.

may god save passengers from pathetic dish tv services and saas bahu serials who are now ready to create mess in indian trains also by their glycerine supported tears

may god save passengers from pathetic dish tv services and saas bahu serials who are now ready to create mess in indian trains also by their glycerine supported tears
I don't understand one thing, once all guys were talking about new technology and modernization, and when some body comes up with that ideas and try to implement those technologies and revolutionise the things then the same set of people comes in picture and talking about their consequences and bad effect and also before implementing this thing they were regular on talking about this and counting about merits of those.........

@Raveesh, Dish TV not only have the SAS-Bahu channels. They have around 190 channels in which atleast 10 should be interesting to the mass. Even if you just get the DD transmission in trains, it is a boon to the long distance travelers. Its a good effort from the Dish TV group, kudos for the innovation.

@Raveesh, Dish TV not only have the SAS-Bahu channels. They have around 190 channels in which atleast 10 should be interesting to the mass. Even if you just get the DD transmission in trains, it is a boon to the long distance travelers. Its a good effort from the Dish TV group, kudos for the innovation.

dear friend saas bahu serials still have high trp and ofcourse a huge number of passengers will be from that group only they will demand for saas bahu only and create (you know buddy)

infact dth service in train should be restricted to movie , music and news channels

one more thing all long route trains have a high number of women passengers it is a fact atlest i have noted it at some major routes on which i have travelled

Back