• Thread starter Thread starter Motorazor143
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,407

Motorazor143

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 256Kbps Unlimited combo
Hi all,I would like to migrate from 749NU to 899 Combo, but before doing so i need info and advice from broadband experts from this site:)....One main reason for migrating is that i dont have anything much to download at night and i dont download much.Well, Landline is on One India Plan ANd they charge me about 180Rs as rent for this plan.Well, i Dont use my Landline at all, not even for a single Local call.Does this 899 Combo plan come with Land line Rentals also??:confused:I have called the Mtnl customer care regarding this but they have no answers.Well, i will put it this way...Can I keep my Landline bill to 1100Rs , Calls charges r not gonna be an issue coz i use My Mobile for everything and this MTNL is only there for broadband use...Plss suggest me something.am really confused.:(

that i dont have anything much to download at night and i dont download much.
TriB 200 256Kbps 400 MB Rs.199/-N.A.1 Re.1.00 (per MB)
Broadband please see the tariff plans carefully.
This seems to be the lowest tariff for BB at Rs 199/=PM.

As I am in Chennai (BSNL user )not familiar with MTNL billing procedure.
You can keep within your actual usage of 400MB per month using Firefox browser and cutting off advts/flash with other add ons. To switch to IE from FF also another add on IEtab available.
Phone rentals/and phone call charges as applicable for the rental plan you have
selected

Confirm by email to CC, actual date of migration to any new plan.

TriB 200 256Kbps 400 MB Rs.199/-N.A.1 Re.1.00 (per MB)
Broadband please see the tariff plans carefully.
This seems to be the lowest tariff for BB at Rs 199/=PM.

As I am in Chennai (BSNL user )not familiar with MTNL billing procedure.
You can keep within your actual usage of 400MB per month using Firefox browser and cutting off advts/flash with other add ons. To switch to IE from FF also another add on IEtab available.
Phone rentals/and phone call charges as applicable for the rental plan you have
selected.

Confirm by email to CC, actual date of migration to any new plan.

Dude, I gues u didnt get my query clearly, actually am talking about the Unlimited combo 899 plan with 256kbps speed...:confused:

@motorazor143/Deleted the posting, as I have misunderstood your query.Will learn, from a correct response from others in IBF ( which satisfies you).

yes dude if you do not have extra call charges then your bill will be of Rs.899 + service tax(approx. 13%)....this 899 plan includes both rental for phone and broadband charges....

thankx dude for the info:)........

I was on same like you till jan31 ..... now on unlimited 2mbps ...... enjoying ..... let see how log this 2mbps continue!!!

I was on same like you till jan31 ..... now on unlimited 2mbps ...... enjoying ..... let see how log this 2mbps continue!!!

enjoy till the speed lasts:thumbsup:

i called up MTNL customer care on Jan 1 for asking them to change my plan to 899 Combo, they said plan would take effect from Feb 1.On Feb 1 the plan didn't change, they're saying there haven't received any request from my side and if I request now it'll change from March 1. :frown:Bunch of thieves or what??? :@

i called up MTNL customer care on Jan 1 for asking them to change my plan to 899 Combo, they said plan would take effect from Feb 1.

On Feb 1 the plan didn't change, they're saying there haven't received any request from my side and if I request now it'll change from March 1. :frown:

Bunch of thieves or what??? :@

Dude!! This is the result of changing the plan online...i it would have been done smoothly if u had used the Sanchar hut for changing the plan...i have serious doubt weather they wud even do it by 1 march:P..maybe they meant MArch 1 in 2010:P:P

Back