• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 8,642

A.Pradeep

Madurai kaaran
ISP
Airtel 512 kbps Unlimited Broadband
Hi

Can we recieve Insat 2E at 83.0°E, by using DD Direct Plus Dish?Becz in that it is mentioned that Raj Musix,Jaya Max,Jaya Plus Free to Air.Check this link Insat 2E at 83.0°E - LyngSat. Pls guide me on this.

Hi

Can we recieve Insat 2E at 83.0°E, by using DD Direct Plus Dish?Becz in that it is mentioned that Raj Musix,Jaya Max,Jaya Plus Free to Air.Check this link Insat 2E at 83.0°E - LyngSat. Pls guide me on this.

You need a bigger dish like 4ft or 6ft for it.

:(:P:)Hi

Ya I am get the Jaya plus,jaya max but this time that channel go away in stb,
What can we do?:rofl::whistle::rofl:
:evil:

Hi

Pradeep , you can use the DD STB to catch C band signals. but You need a C band Dish and LNB.

hello, i have mini oval dish with universal lnb fs-8. I hve tried to get signals from insat 2e but they are all encrypted.Can i get fta channels at some special frequencies or i couldn't?plz tel me, thnx in advnc

Boy, you are trying to receive C band channels using Ku band LNB and dish. You need a C band LNB and atleast 180 cm dish to receive insat 2E

Back