Insat 4B to NSS on 90cm dish !

• Thread starter Thread starter vj7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,985

vj7

ISP
bsnl
Hi friends I am new to this forum! i want to know wheather its possible to get dd direct signal at NSS via 90 cm dish. As i am looking for the two additional channel i.e. Etc punjabi and live india. If it is possible then what will be the tps to get these channels & on which side i have to change the direction as it is now pointing towards Insat 4B. If any one having a idea please help!!!!!

Yes it is possible, I have my dish pointed at NSS6 and get all the DD channels plus the two you mentioned. Sorry can't help you with the technical details

Hi friends

I am new to this forum! i want to know wheather its possible to get dd direct signal at NSS via 90 cm dish. As i am looking for the two additional channel i.e. Etc punjabi and live india. If it is possible then what will be the tps to get these channels & on which side i have to change the direction as it is now pointing towards Insat 4B.

If any one having a idea please help!!!!!

Yes You will,
For the same you should align lnb & dish to get maximum signal at 93.5, Then add dish T/P Parameters and check signal level, if too low align to increase the level, its depends up on your luck, in my dish with out any difficulty i am getting both dish tv and dd direct plus signals well.

i tried all tps of nss with same direction but i am not able to get any channel. please help!

i tried all tps of nss with same direction but i am not able to get any channel. please help!

From Insat 4B Just Lift Down Dish (Slightly) and Check the Signal level for the T/P 12535/40700. Best of Luck.

Back