Interactive/Value Added Service in DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter abhijit.d4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,580
:rofl:good humorous question but cant answer it:hysterical:

:rofl:good humorous question but cant answer it:hysterical:

:hysterical:

Atleast some one interested in Interactive and value added service other than TS :rofl:

The best interactive service in Tata Sky is the remote. You press a button, and a red light blinks once on the set top box. Cool feature :hysterical:

:hysterical: very funny.On a serious note, I sometimes use Actve Starnews, to get a quick look at the current affairs. I think it's not that bad. ;)

Do you use interactive services in DTH Are they useful. What are the benefits you derive from them.

I am doing a study on these topics.

Please give your valuable input by filling in this survey(academic purpose).
Interactive/value Added Service in Direct to Home Television

Active services are quiet popular with the kids. There is actve wizkids , actve stories etc... which are popular among kids. While old age people like actve darshan. So active servcies are quiet popular. This is one of the things that makes it better than cable.

and dont forget the Ad on ACTIVE DARSHAN where u can see live DARSHAN:hysterical:

and dont forget the Ad on ACTIVE DARSHAN where u can see live DARSHAN:hysterical:

It is one of the best service and many people stick with TS just for this active darshan :rofl:

Back