Internal TV Tuner Card Problem!!!!!!!

coolvaibh2009

ISP
BSNL
Hello members, Just now i bought an internal TV Tuner Card of a local company (so i think). It's brand is "ENTER". I successfully installed it and now i am using it, in it's package i got a CD which contains its drivers and a software for using TV. The software is "WinDVR 3.0". Its serial no. is also provide on the disc itself, now the problem is that everything is running very nicely n successfully except 1 thing!!!!!! The WinDVR's interface provided on screen is not controlling the volume of TV channels!!!!! The slider bar provided for this purpose always stays at lowest level and when i drag it the slider moves but as soon as i leave it the slider returns back to lowest level, although it don't effect the volume at all in any way but even the "Mute" button over the interface isn"t working. I want to know whether there is any way to control the volume of TV channels through that slider?????? I think the settings are fine as i am able to record, pause, play and do every other available option on it except the volume control through that slider!!!!!! So, if any one of you having idea about it or using the same TV Tuner card, then please help me, or if you people are also facing the same problem?????? Please help me about it as soon as possible!!!!!Thanks in advance.

Back