INX's news channel NewsX launches

• Thread starter Thread starter ganguly
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8,336
@admin & others tooOff topic - Can you tell me how to find out a guy who is been banned by the admin who has been a member in this forum. For eg., If i was banned how would others know that i am banned

Hindi News channels available in UK are Aaj Tak & STAR NEWS and watching them means :wall: as I haven't seen any serious news on it. Everytime I turn ON, and get to see some Masala News or Cricket news or some thing they pretend to investigate. Their anchors behave as they are smartest human species on earth.Only respite is NDTV 24x7, so far it is better watch covering most of serious news along with documentaries, technologies, Sports & bit of entertainment

NDTV India seems good. While I don't see it often, it seems to be much better than the other tabloid channels.

The best english news channels are CNN-IBN (Due to Rajdeep Sardesai mainly), Times Now (Hate Arnab Goswami though even though he is an ex-employee of NDTV) and NDTV 24x7 (Prannoy Roy and Barkha Dutt). Best hindi news channel is: NDTV India. Worst in no particular order are:Baldy Rajat Sharma's India TV (literally hate the fact that our country name is its brand name...he is downgrading India's name there BIGTIME).Star News (if Rupert Murdoch watches its daily content offered as news, he will faint). Aaj Tak (started as the best in its earliest years, but is now sadly..no words). News 24 (Clone of all the worst channels above, pathetic offering from Bag Films).Zee News (Thinks its very smart channel, but actually is the opposite).IBN 7: Not available on Tata Sky, so havent seen it.Dunno which other hindi channels exist, but then its worth missing anyway!

I have seen this channel on cable. It is more of news channel (unlike any hindi channel) but I don't like studio, graphics and anchors. In terms of news gave impression of doing serious news.

My rating...CNN IBNNDTVTimes NowI would rate Aaj Tak in 3rd category news channel because of there recent rubbish special prime time programs on bullshit issues.

I would rate
1. Ndtv
2. IBN
3. Times now
4. DD news
5. headlines today (no other option)

I agree with you.

Headlines today and aajtak are more concerned about how Khali got cheated in wrestling, abishek - aishwariya 1st annivesary, a girl kissing sonu nigam in a live show, and many more entertainment news. Rather these channels can be renamed as entertainment - aaj ka entertainment:P

Back