Ipad Air 2 or Google Nexus 9

• Thread starter Thread starter balajik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 912
N9 is badly priced in India from my understanding. I would stay away from it. Of course, I find it hard to recommend the iPad but I am guessing in this segment of the market, iPad is the better device of the two.

Upvote 0
Apart from pains of expensive apps and less customization on a iOS, Retina Display is certainly going to give you pleasure of accessing stuff on it.

Recently used ipad for a few minutes, and it was certainly a Premium Feel.

Upvote 0
i am not sure why ios has the label of expensive apps. assuming you are going to use the apps you already use on an android device, you would probably be using mostly free apps and a few paid apps that should cost the same.

of course there are exceptions like tweetbot costs a bit more than paid twitter apps on android devices. but then tweetbot is special and i believe it gets special treatment from twitter and Apple both :D

Upvote 0
Nexus 9, I believe is Rs. 28,900. The comparative IPad Air 2 is Rs. 35,900. But, I think 16GB is restrictive especially if I want to watch a 1080p movie on it.

The 32GB N9 (Wi-Fi + LTE) costs Rs. 44,900. While the 64GB (Wi-Fi + LTE) Ipad air 2 costs Rs. 52,900, I'm fine with Wi-Fi model only which costs Rs. 42,900.

I was told Apple warranty is applicable through out the world. Is that correct? Will the warranty apply in India if I get the device in say USA or SG?

Appreciate the inputs.

Upvote 0
i think iPhones are the exception to that rule. ipads should have global warranty.

Upvote 0

Back