IPHONE 3G releasing: Vodafone will be the first, Date Confirmed..

tech2 ??? hmmmmm ... someone is making money even before iPhone is launched.

i hate tech2. fu@k tech2. i was on there forums and was kind off banned for speaking out against brands. moderators constantly edited my posts and some posts were removed within minutes. they even removed a post about a way to get around the orkut ban. fu@king bastards. gaming freaks and rich babu's... that's all tech2 is made up of. i'd rather watch that fat slob from cell guru fu@king up in singapore than tech2. anyways, vodafone (check spelling and edit the main title please) seems to have paid Apple in pockets to be first.

Now i can understand their situation why they banned you.Probably you need to hold your horses.

hehe i always knew something like this would happen in the end. the idea that you'll have to stick to a contract would have most definitely been rejected by most consumers in india and vodafone finally figured this out. so now there main audience of target are the Apple fanatics. i have no plans to buy the iPhone and im not bothered by this revelation but the one thing that bothers me is all the hype. it seems we still have a long way to go when it comes to consumer awareness. brand name sells and that's worrying. so many better phones available in the market and people still dwell in ignorance and glorify a phone based on its brand. anybody heard this sickening phrase called the "iphone killer".:confused: i have no expectations from airtel either since it'll be sold on contract basis also. iphone killer:rofl:

well the contracts dont really work in india...it would of course be locked. coz they can make the money from internet services... the price of the device is not the problem with iPhone... a rs. 25000 price tag is decent by indian standards... for a full touch screen device with 8 gb storage space. i think the companies are going to mess the situation with their packages... for iphone to become popular in india, we need good internet packages... without that, its just an overpriced ipod touch.

With the kind of freedom we are used to in India, the US model of business for iPhone will never work in India. In India , consumer has lot more power. See the kind of crap that AT&T is. Sample this:Iphone Unlimted 3G data plan: 30$Unlimited 3G data plan for Laptop tethering ; 60$You cant tether Iphone to laptop as both Apple and AT&T disallow. So, I have to pay 90$ instead of where logically the 60$ plan should have served both my needs for Iphone and Laptop. Such crap will never work in India , and hence its good that the unsubsidized version is goin to sell in India.Also as a side note, I too believe that the Iphone is more hype than substance. I have seen and used it (I have few apple fanboy friends) . Sure the touch interface is great, but apart from that it has nothing (imho..your opinions may vary!!) that a Nokia N82 or N78 wont provide. In fact, feature wise, the Nokias have a much more extensive list, for a similar price(about 400$ here)

the 8gb feature is useless. you can't even move data from your computer to your phone i hear. so minus this storage space i'll say it shouldn't have costed more than Rs. 8000. but of course, india's lacking consumer awareness right now and ask any idiot on the streets about a tentative price and he'll throw prices ranges from 10000:( to 30000.:rofl: this guy doesn't exactly know what features the iPhone deliver but all he knows is that large queue in america for the iphone that he saw on some news channel and he's thinking the superior stock of america's going for it so he should too. lets thank the cheap brains of this country who're the reason we have total consumer freedom and extreme dumbness at the same time.

Back