ipod classic 160gb or ipod touch 8gb

• Thread starter Thread starter dupree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 8,581
But dupree is mainly looking for a mp3 player, I dont think he is concerned about touch interface.

But dupree is mainly looking for a mp3 player, I dont think he is concerned about touch interface.

Im mainly looking for a player on which i can listen to music any other good player can also be suggested :)

If all you are looking for is an mp3 player, Sony Walkman, as suggested by Piyush, is a fantastic choice. Light on the pocket - both monetarily and physically - great sound quality, and good battery backup. If you still want to spend the money, there are good music phones available which give good backup. I for instance have been able to run mp3s for 3.5 hours non stop on my 5800. On earphones though :)

want no frills music..then creative muvo series is worth a dekho..has decent sound quality i have been using one for past 5 yrs..is cheaper than Sony as well

This is a complicated question.Your thread title suggest choice between products made by Apple. But, after reading all the replies including yours in this thread, this thread seems like more of which is the best mp3 player.If you are looking for just "listening" to music, go for an mp3 player other than apple which will be cheaper.But, If you want to hear/watch all sorts of media and do some web-browsing plus play games and use apps and stuff, iPod Touch is a no-brainer.I will not go for iPod classic because it is a dinosaur. Also, Do you really need all that 160 GB of space?Either go for touch or go for some non-apple mp3 player.

In terms of battery life and sound quality nothing beats Cowon/SanDisk . Do listen to them . Also seriously , do people need that much space , i have a 4GB Sandisk Fuze , and i dont use more thn 3GB , seriously , are there > 600 songs which you may want to listen to at a time .Also , in that budget ,id highly recommend the Zune HD .

In terms of battery life and sound quality nothing beats Cowon/SanDisk . Do listen to them .

Also seriously , do people need that much space , i have a 4GB Sandisk Fuze , and i dont use more thn 3GB , seriously , are there > 600 songs which you may want to listen to at a time .

Also , in that budget ,id highly recommend the Zune HD .

i will check this stuff in alfa on this weekend :)

It really depends on the requirement. There are advantages of 160 GB iPod. Apart from using it as a music player, it can be used as a portable hard disk. Most of the cars have iPod jacks. The music from this is far better than other sources.

if you want to store thousands of songs then classic is the only option.if that is not the case thenipod touch is good for gaming. if you don't have a psp or Nintendo ds you should ipod touch.games are really good with psp like graphics. it's also good for web browsing and overall interface is nice and operating system is intuitive and fun to use.you can't do much with ipod classic except for music aswatching videos or image viewing is not much fun on the small screen.i will recommend nano over classic as it provides radio and video camera and its for rs.11200 for 16gb

Back