Iron Man Trilogy

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 26,004
Well, not a great actor - But I am saying the roles they are forced to do now.
Dhadkan was an ok-ish movie. I hadnt even heard about it, friends kind of pulled me into watching this at the theatre. It had absolutely zero funny moments.

errm. it was a serious movie :P

I agree, but even the most serious movies have a stress relief period within the movie. I am not talking about Johnny Lever and Govinda kind of comedy, But more of the subtle household comedy you would expect and see in movies like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun etc

Someone on Google+ was comparing Iron Man 3 with The Dark Knight Rises.
The two movies had a bunch of similarities... Nolan's version was very dark. Black's version on the other hand was very light.
The Dark Knight trilogy was very serious with few (if any) funny moments. Iron Man on the other hand is a full on entertainment flick.
Someone said that Potts should not have survived the fall in IM3. She probably wouldn't have if it was Nolan's version :P
But then Batman was not supposed to survive at the end of TDKR but he did.

The first of the summer superhero films to hit the multiplex, "Iron Man 3" on Thursday crossed the $1 billion milestone after 23 days at the global box office, according to distributor Walt Disney Studios. The film starring Robert Downey Jr. becomes the 16th movie ever to join the elite $1 billion club -- six of which were released by Disney.The Marvel Studios-produced film also passed an important mark domestically on Thursday, as its gross in the U.S. and Canada flew by $300 million. The movie has now sold $301.9 million worth of tickets here and $698.9 million abroad, raising the picture's overall total to a little more than $1 billion.http://www.readability.com/articles/eat5fhqg

http://www.readability.com/articles/7zqlfckp
With estimated earnings of $75 million, "Iron Man" Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor, ahead of Channing Tatum and Hugh Jackman, according to Forbes.com.Downey, 48, starred in Disney's Marvel superhero films "The Avengers" in 2012 and "Iron Man 3" in 2013, each of which earned more than $1 billion at the box office, assuring him the top spot in the annual ranking of Hollywood's top acting earners.
"Every studio in town would love to cast him, and now they'll pay big buck for the privilege," Forbes.com contributor Dorothy Pomerantz said about Downey on Tuesday. Forbes.com estimated his earnings between June 2012 and June 2013.

Sunil Shetty was never a great actor :tongue: I cannot think of one movie where I appreciated his acting skills :DHe was quite good in Dhadkan though.
I thought the other Shetty was better in that movie. Emmm with her tight fitting dresses.

Back