Is ACT broadband available in JP Nagar?

• Thread starter Thread starter SJ281993
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,562
SJ281993 said:
I wanted to know if ACT Broadband is available in JP Nagar?
Hello,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly share your complete postal address and contact no. so that our team can get in touch with you after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

This is my addressNo 257 7th Main KSRTC Layout J.P Nagar 2nd Phase Bangalore 560078Behind Ragigudda templeBangalore,Karnataka - 560078

SJ281993 said:
This is my addressNo 257 7th Main KSRTC Layout J.P Nagar 2nd Phase Bangalore 560078Behind Ragigudda templeBangalore,Karnataka - 560078
SJ281993 said:
Hello,
Thanks for sharing your postal address with us. Our team will revert shortly after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regard,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello,
Thanks for sharing your postal address with us. Our team will revert shortly after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regard,
ACT Broadband
Hello,We are extremely sorry to say this that we don't have feasibility in your area. We will soon extend our services in your area and we will let you know once we will have feasibility in your area. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband
SJ281993 said:
Hello,We are extremely sorry to say this that we don't have feasibility in your area. We will soon extend our services in your area and we will let you know once we will have feasibility in your area. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

Back