Is airtel going to introduce dataone like plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter unixguru88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,212
Well what if I wanted to download another guy's file? Suppose Me and X are there, I ask the Airtel guyz to download a Direct link for some software1 and Mr.X asks for software2! If I wanted to download software2 is it possible? What if I wanted to download videos from YouTube? I mean if they are gonna use forums to achieve this then I guess it'll be a hectic task. Imagine one big Forum for Appz, Drivers, Music, etc. and sub-forums would be for North, South, East and Western states each pointing to a different server that's within the closest proximity. Will this really happen? Is this possible? Does anyone know of any city/country that has this kind of plan? I'm confused! :huh:

Well I called the CC and they have no clue wat so ever about any such plans being launched in the recent future...so really dont know whr did tht Airtel marketing guy get this info...atleast its not happening in Delhi NCR...

Typical Airtel Marketing strategy... I dunno why they have such lame guys marketing their product? :wall:

Might be... but it sounds good.. I've been getting speeds like 1.5Mbps now!! :yahoo:

Click Here!

Awesome!!! :D

At night time the speeds are low... but during daytime they double! :confused:
At night I get my regular 512kbps (I checked on torrents so no solid proof!) and again boom I get 1.6Mbps today! :yahoo:

Click Here if you can't see the image!

Lucky Bastard! ha ha..

Back