Is Airtel Thanks app showing 499 plan for Xstream Fiber connections?

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 9,839
It is showing for me. But I am not a broadband user.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-07-23-48-28-16.webp
    Screenshot_2020-09-07-23-48-28-16.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 957
Upvote 0
Well it wasnt showing for me also. Called CC and asked to change 799 plan to 499. At first the CC said that he is enabling the option to see 499 for my account (apparently it was disabled from their end). But I still could not see it.
So finally I called them again after 30 mins and blasted them over the call. The poor chap directly enabled the 499 plan which got activated in 30 mins and the app started showing all plans.
Now finally I am on 499 plan. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Well it wasnt showing for me also. Called CC and asked to change 799 plan to 499. At first the CC said that he is enabling the option to see 499 for my account (apparently it was disabled from their end). But I still could not see it.
So finally I called them again after 30 mins and blasted them over the call. The poor chap directly enabled the 499 plan which got activated in 30 mins and the app started showing all plans.
Now finally I am on 499 plan. Hope this helps.
How did your even get to CC, 121 doesn't have any option to talk to an actual person. 😶

Upvote 0
so blasting on chap is the key to get 499 plan activated, thanks for the suggestion buddy, i guess tomorrow will be a double blasting on chap from me , lets see if he can activate it in my account 😁
Yes bro. They might say that they dont have the option to do it from their end. But pay no heed. Ask them to do it and stop wasting time for you on the call.

Upvote 0

Back