is BSNL is cheating in my bill?

ISP
BSNL (UP East)
Dear all,
if anyone knows about bsnl bb plans tarrifs they are just cheating us. I have got a broadband connection in the past month I have taken 545 BB UL home plan without any telephone service. I have paid 500+545=1045 at the time of installation that was Rs 500= security deposit and Rs 545 is advance payment of Broadband monthly tarrif of 545 plan.
when after one month i have got the bill It was terrifiying for me as I was not expected with such a blunder cheating by the bsnl. I have got Rs 3900 approx. bill in which I was expecting to be nearly about Rs 2100 approx. but they are asking that Rs 500 for installtion charges of BB connection and 600 for some type of service of likely to be telphone but I havn't taken any telephone service and after all this bullshit they are taking Rs 989 monthly as my monthly bill ....I was surprised to see this as I was expected to give only Rs 545/Month as my tarrif plan which i have choosen. Below are the details of their bills:

Previous Balance= 0
Last Payment = 1045
Adjustments = 3995
Current charges = 979.05
Account Balance = 3929.05

account Payable = 3930

Summary of current Charges:

Recurring Charges = 747.42
One Time Charges= 1895
Usage Charges = 0
Discounts = 0
Tax = 231.63
Late Fee = 0
Total Charges (Rs.) = 979.05
Tax Details Description:
Tax = (Rs.) 223.64

this is the biggest fucking bill, my plan is 545 with no phone calling i am very depressed of this as i am a student my parents are crying at me as this was not acceptable and strange matter for them as well for me to pay .....hope anyone could tell me the real or cheated bill by bsnl....above.

installation charges are 750 plus one month advance rental of whatever plan you choose plus 14. something taxes. also did you buy modem from them maybe they have added charges for that. apart from all this i think bsnl has now started taking security deposits, not sure though.

simply take ur bill to bsnl customer office and ask them

Back