Is Delhi broadband working on 26xxxxxx number?

• Thread starter Thread starter qwqwek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,583

qwqwek

ISP
MTNL
Hi all,My internet has been dead for the past two days. The customer service people have not been much help. I am getting mixed reports from them that there is a problem on server which deals with telephone numbers starting with 26xxx? Sometimes, an operator says there is a problem othertimes they say it is not a problem.Does anybody have a problem like this? My modem doesnt connect at all. At the moment the modem is setup in a bridge mode and connected to Linksys router WRT54GL (running dd-wrt firmware). The support guys dont understand `what is a bridge mode` and I am planning to reset the modem so they know what i am talking about.By the way the adsl led on the modem is stable. So does it mean that there is some issue with the MTNL server?Thanks all.

i am in 26 series as wel.i loqged in at 7 am last..there was no problem the .i am facing some dns issues though.

am on 26*****and internet was off and on yesterday and day before..today things look to be in ordercalled them they said something going on with no. series 26***

Ok, it started working now. It was weird, I had to reset the modem and change it back to pppoe mode. Once it was in pppoe mode it started working fine. I have now again put it back into bridge mode and it is working happily again.The moral is that the modem needs to be reset whenever they do anyting to the server.Thanks guys

called them they said something going on with no. series 26***

Every week MTNL picks up a diffrent series and makes the users repent that they believed:"MTNL hai To sahi Hai":rofl:

Back