• Thread starter Thread starter coolbuddyin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,536

coolbuddyin

Regular
ISP
dataone
is is advisable to change from 900 plan to 500plan?coz i'm waiting that bsnl may introduce new tariff or modify speedsif i shift back to 500,shall i hav to stick that plan for 3 monts,before changing to another plan?and what will be upload speed for 500 plan ?actually one can download more with 500,than with 900planit willbe so good,if they give 2mbps speeds in off peak hours for unlimited users also.,

I have 900 Unlimited plan and i am seriously thinking of shifting to 500 Plan coz BSNL has a blocked download speed limit for 900 users to 30 to 32 KBPS that sucks

you should change your plan to 500,u can download 5GB and upload up to 1GB daily in night unlimited as i do,in torrent u will get 1600-1800kbps if seeders are many,it is much more than 900plan,but if u are online gamer than stick with 900plan for online playing in day and downloading,in short u can download much more in 500plan than in 900 plan

^ how much download speed you get while downloading torrents in 500 plan at night 2 to 8 AMAs for 900 plan the max torrent download speed i get is 32 KBPS

and what is upload speed in utorrents,pls respond quickly coz i hav to submit a letter before 25th i guess for changing planany schedulers for dailing connection after 2am, and disconnection,help

and what is upload speed in utorrents,pls respond quickly coz i hav to submit a letter before 25th i guess for changing plan

any schedulers for dailing connection after 2am, and disconnection,help
i think there is a tutorial in this forum for scheduling download. please check bsnl dataone section for this :thumbsup:

i came to know that, the minimum speed of Home 1800 plan is going to be increased from 512kbps to 1 mbps. my exchange j/e told this to me. please contact your local exchange and confirm this.

I believe there is a software by the name Flexiblesoft Dialer Xp which can be used for this purpose.

Back