• Thread starter Thread starter sabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,210

sabir

Regular
ISP
bsnl
Hi GuysMe knows it's Off Topic but because of this being the most active platform, i though may be the answer would come fast here, Ok, is it possible to change the VCD Player to a DVD Player, I have a VCD Player Samsung, not just a VCD Player but a Home Theater, cost 18,000/- few years back & is laying idle, is it possible to change it to a DVD Player. THANKSSabir

i dont think you can change it and even if you can its prolly not easy. what you can do is spend another 3000 get a dvd player and just hook it up to the system

if u can change sex in this world then why not vcd:hysterical:yes u can change any local machanic can do this try in market

the lens used on both the system are different, and I think its not possible..

the diffrence is only lensotherwise same mechanism, same power almost same by changing the lens (100 rs + labour)

if u can change sex in this world then why not vcd:hysterical:
yes u can change any local machanic can do this try in market
good answer

yes u can change it
just go to shop and buy new one and gift old one to anyone who is little close in your friend list .. i think this is very best way to convert ...

good answer

yes u can change it
just go to shop and buy new one and gift old one to anyone who is little close in your friend list .. i think this is very best way to convert ...

:thumbsup:

Back