Is it worth migrating to Reliance Wireline Broadband? - A fed up Airtel Broadband user

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 42,395
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont u think this is tooo un-Parliamentary language for a Public Forum??
By Indian Parliament standards what he said is just baby-talk :-)

Hahaha!! Throwing shoes & chairs around would be more Parliament-esque......!!

Reliance has unlimited and i dont need unlimited. I have an requirement of 35GB/Month and my budget is RS 1000 I want speeds of 5mbit/s minimum.Now can any one suggest any ISP Which fulfills my above Demand??Being a broadband freak i am unable to find any isp who provides such speeds for 1k.

I have an requirement of 35GB/Month and my budget is RS 1000 I want speeds of 5mbit/s minimum.
Your profile status says that you are a "senior member" but u act like a "newbie". You want 35GB/Rs.1000/5 mbit...WTH?

Im not in a mood now....coz bars are closed for the past 3 days due to election...dont make me drink(opened today) more coz of u...

Haha dont drink.. Thats what I mentioned above being a techfreak knowing everything about the broadband scenario/Plans About each Isp in india.. I am going mad over these Speeds. I badly want speeds to download and watch a tv show in 5mins when it releases rather than wait for 25mins. Am i Cursed? :(

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

YouTube - Airtel broadband 4 Mbps review

WTF? Rs 1400 and only 25gb at 4mbps speeds? I can get more than 4mbps and more data at that price.

dont drink..
never use that bad words ever.....

Am i Cursed? :(
Yes..me too. Its time to concentrate on our career & earn more.
Welcome to Reliance Communications
I'm planning to get 1mbps/2mbps D/N for Rs.1499. I'll do my best(financially) to get it

Yes..me too. Its time to concentrate on our career & earn more.
Welcome to Reliance Communications
I'm planning to get 1mbps/2mbps D/N for 1499. I'll do my best(financially) to get it

1500 and only 1/2mbps D/n? No way i dont want such slow speeds!!!!

never use that bad words ever.....

Even me too.. hell yeah booze!:wewin:

I suggest you to try getting a VISA to korea

Or go into hibernation and wake up 1 year later to see if Hayai has launched or not ...if not ...go back into hibernation again :)

Reliance has unlimited and i dont need unlimited.

I have an requirement of 35GB/Month and my budget is RS 1000 I want speeds of 5mbit/s minimum.
Now can any one suggest any ISP Which fulfills my above Demand??
Being a broadband freak i am unable to find any isp who provides such speeds for 1k.

Wait for Hayai i.e at least 100 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back