is java blocked on tata docomo gprs also ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@animishprime: Hey buddy, if you are feeling uncomfortable in posting your Tata DOCOMO number on this forum then please mail it to our email id:[email protected] asap so that we can resolve your problem...

@ tatadocomohi i have sent you a mail with my problem.Thanks for giving me this complaint id. :)

@animishprime: Hey buddy, we have received your mail and forwarded the same to our team very soon they will resolve your problem..

@ docomo guyi didnt received any reply from docomo for my complaint. :(anyways my problem is still alive.still opera mini and any other java apps cant connect to net.only opera for mobile is working and also the default browser.@ everyonei am using N72 ,does anyone else is having same or similer problem with same or similer handset ?

@animishprime: Hey buddy, we are in the process of resolving your complaint. We will update you about the status of your complaint asap...

after about one month i still havnt got reply from docomo :(seems they are working really hard :xanyways was in Pune for 2 days,gprs worked there perfectly with great speed ,but again only on non-java apps.it seems that either docomo must have blocked java apps or my phone has some wrong settings.But I cheeked the word and word in user's Manuel by myself and got sure that my phone is set perfectly :)hope docom does have some answer for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back