• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,700

barani6600

ISP
BSNL
hi

A Request to Tata Sky Users...

Plz check Raj TV & Raj DIGITAL PLUS Channels available with your package on TATA SKY.Since i reside in Chennai i used to get these channels via my Cable Operator.I plan to buy Tata Sky with SOUTH VALUE PACK but i didn't find these Channel logos on the list of channels provided by them.As many south channels are available by TATA SKY i need to know whether these two channels available.

PLZ REPLY...

no no:wall:

hi

Plz check Raj TV & Raj DIGITAL PLUS Channels available with your package on TATA SKY.Since i reside in Chennai i used to get these channels via my Cable Operator.I plan to buy Tata Sky with SOUTH VALUE PACK but i didn't find these Channel logos on the list of channels provided by them.As many south channels are available by TATA SKY i need to know whether these two channels available.

PLZ REPLY...
Raj TV and Raj digital are not available in TS platform........

Regarding the south channels availability in TS platform log on to TS website ........

Tata Sky?s New DTH Packages With More DTH Paid Channels

If you want many Tamil channels go for SUN DDH ( 15 channels - i think no isai aruvi and jeya max , raj dig, and raj musix in this as well ) or stick to Cable.

hi

PLZ REPLY...

TataSky has very less Tamil channels compared to other DTH providers. Think twice before buying TataSky.. do not regret later... :)

Do not buy TS if you are from south...Its totally waste for people from South India..

Do not buy TS if it does not contain channels you want to watch. This is valid not only for those from south, but for all from other parts as well who want to migrate to DTH from cable.

Back