IS tata sky better or local cable wala STB

gauravmhatre

Regular
ISP
MTNL TRIBAND
Hi!!!I live in mumbaiI am worried with regards to as to opt Tata Sky DTH or local cable when i shift to mu new house?? Right now where i am living,the cable guy has provided a set top box of hathway and it sucks big way.there is no signal many times.Please tell be if tata sky has any disconnection like cable wala or no???? pls tell me also the pros and cons????thnsk

Hi!!!

I live in mumbai
I am worried with regards to as to opt Tata Sky DTH or local cable when i shift to mu new house?? Right now where i am living,the cable guy has provided a set top box of hathway and it sucks big way.there is no signal many times.
Please tell be if tata sky has any disconnection like cable wala or no???? pls tell me also the pros and cons????

thnsk

Cable is better or wait till Big tv gets launched.

Yes Cable Is Better Than Dth You Do One Thing Wait For Cas Implemntation And Chose Your Prefered Channel And Pay Only Rs 5 Per Channel, Here On Tata Sky We Will Be Paying Rs 75 For 3 Sports Channel As Far As Picture Quality Is Concerend By Set Top Preferably Digital You Will Get Same Quality And There Will Be No Fear Of Loss Of Signal In Event Of Rain Or Storm Etc

And also more channels. Eg. You will get Zee Sports on CAS but not on Tata Sky. Zee channels on CAS but not on Tatasky. Offcourse you will get the above channels on Dish tv.

yes you will not have to be at mercy of DTH , that they will have a contract with broadcaster or lack of transponder ... choose any channel of your chioce... CAS MAKES VIEWER ULTIMATE KING AND Tata Sky MAKE ULTIMATE SLAVE

No Idea about TATA but I have DishTV maxi for last 3 years and it's working perfectly:yahoo:and yeah I forgot to add that Cable wallah SUCK your soul out of you no matter where they are!

If u want to sleep properly then use any DTH. or else go for cable as there will be frequent missing of ur favourite channels and events in cable due to powercut , cable cut, non payment to the star,zee,Sony channels etc.

okay thnks!!!But my question is since Tata Sky is dependent on satellite,what will happen in rainy season?????Has any on faced signal problems in rainy season.on tata sky or dish tv?????if tata sky or dish has a problem in rainy season,its better to stick to DTH

Tata Sky is good, but its slight costly. May cost you Rs 350 ~ 400 depending upon your channel choiceTATASKY has most of newly launched channels, but it do lack some ZEE channels like ZEE SPORTS, ZEE Talkies, ZEE 24 TAAS & ZEE's 3 movie channels.About rains, there is slight outage but for few minutes when its very cloudy, otherwise there is no problem in reception anytime.

Back